Below you will find some useful information about how to reach the house, house rules and manuals for basic machines.
How to get to Villa Eftihia
There are two entrances for the village. The easiest way to reach the villa is to go to the main square of Lindos, where there is a big tree in the middle, (Villa Eftihia on Google Maps)
If you are driving the car, we advise you to leave all the passengers and suitcases in the square before you park the car to the parking area.
From the main square head to the heart of the village (there is only one road), then turn right where the bank/donkey station is. After about 150 meters you will see Villa Eftihia on your left hand.
Main entrance of Villa Eftihia in Lindos
Walk down the steps and leave everyone with suitcases waiting there. Then, find the door with the smart door lock on it, on the side of the villa.
Enter your code and open the door. Enter into the kitchen, walk inside and find the keys hanging above the old typewriter.
Always make sure that door with the smart door lock is locked. You will understand it from the sound.
Important House Rules
1) The most important rule of the house is to ENJOY THE HOUSE!
2) It is very important to remember not to throw paper or other stuff in the toilet. This is because Lindos is an old village, and all houses and village drain pipes are old and many times they block if people throw paper or other objects in the toilet. So PLEASE make sure to use the bins instated of throwing stuff in the toilet.
3) If any damage happens or found, please report immediately.
4) Please throw your rubbish bags when they are full. There are big rubbish bins in the main square of Lindos. It is preferable house garbage to be thrown away daily to avoid insects coming inside the house.
5) Here is what to do in the rare case of wind or rain. In case of wind, please shut the outdoor umbrellas. If it’s raining, we would be grateful to put inside all the outdoor mattresses and pillows.
6) When you are not home, close doors and windows because cats, maybe, go inside.
Thank you for taking care of the house and watering the plants!
Jacuzzi Rules and Instructions
Sand and sun oil is not allowed inside the jacuzzi, so always get showered before entering the Jacuzzi.
Please always put back on the cover when not using the jacuzzi.
On the screen, you can see the Celsius degrees of the water and which functions are on at the moment.
The jacuzzi has Bluetooth speakers called “Kingston” to enjoy music when relaxing in the jacuzzi. The popup speakers are located at the side of the wall, one on the left and one on the right.
The control panel is easy to use. Just press once the button of your choice to begin or enhance the function (Lights, Jets 1, Blower) button and another time to turn it off. The Jets 2/3 button first and second press turns on, third and fourth press turns off. The warm/cool button each press is increase/decrease Celsius degrees of the water.